Tuition Incentive Program
Starting Fall 2017
New full-time students who live in the following counties will be charged the regular non-resident rate but will qualify for the Tuition Incentive Program which is an award of at least $5,200.
Ohio: Adams, Brown, Butler, Champaign, Clark, Clermont, Clinton, Cuyahoga Darke, Delaware, Fairfield, Fayette, Franklin, Greene, Hamilton, Highland, Jackson, Lawrence, Licking, Lorain, Pike, Preble, Madison, Miami, Montgomery, Pickaway, Ross, Scioto, Union, Warren
Indiana: Clark, Hamilton, Marion
Visit the tuition rate page to view the previous year's undergraduate non-resident rate. Non-resident rates for 2017 have not been set. The tuition rate page will be updated once those rates are set in 2017.
Note - The plan will have no impact on current students, and it will not affect tuition for those students from Indiana counties that receive resident tuition by state agreement.
To Be Eligible For Merit and Need Based Aid
Students who achieve a 2.5 GPA and a 21 ACT or 1050 SAT or greater qualify for academic scholarships. The University offers numerous scholarship levels.
- Complete the application process for admission to NKU at apply.nku.edu. All freshman applicants are considered for general scholarships by completing this application.
- For additional scholarship consideration, complete the FASFA at fafsa.gov
- To apply for an Educational Diversity Scholarship, the William H. Greaves and CINSAM Scholarships for STEM majors, and NKU Foundation scholarships, complete the scholarship/merit application at scholarships.nku.edu
- Freshmen deadline: February 15, 2017
- Transfer deadline: March 15, 2017