Group Visits are only for large groups of 10 or more and a maximum of 60 students. Group Visits are ideal for college access programs, organizations, or high school classes.
Group visits are scheduled on an individual basis by our Welcome Center Staff. To arrange your Group Visit to NKU, please call the Welcome Center at 859-572-1400.
To ensure you have a positive experience, we ask that your group schedules its visit using the following guidelines:
- Visits are scheduled on a first come, first served basis
- Please have several options for visit dates and times
- We require 1 chaperone per 10 students on each tour
- Arrangements must be made at least three weeks and, at most, three months in advance
- Your tour is not confirmed until you have filled out all necessary paperwork and receive confirmation from our Welcome Center Coordinator.
Please reference the Group Visit Expectations form below. We look forward to serving you!